Bubble Tea Pass = TPass
Calling all boba lovers: TPass is a quick and easy way to get boba ahead for pickup, along with earning rewards.
What is TPass?
TPass is currently one of the most popular boba drinks order app in the Bay Area. This is also the first and only service app in the market that focuses on serving local and chained boba shops.
Here are some main features:
- Order ahead on the app and pick up in-store.
- Scan-to-order QR code (Launch to App Clip/ Instant App. No registration required, no manually enter payments) at the store to order and skip the lines.
- Get loyalty rewards automatically at all boba shops (digital stamp cards, so you never worry to lose them) and TPass built-in rewards system.
- Explore and discover new drinks and boba shops nearby.
- Send e-giftcards to your friends and families instantly. It gives more options and flexibility to them.
- TPass membership: $5.99/2 drinks for free monthly. The best boba tea deal in the market. Period.
- TPass referral program: It allows both the existing users and new referred users get rewards. Currently, the new referred users sign up for TPass will automatically get $3 credit and the existing users will win a prize after their referred users place their first order (i.e. TPass giftcards/ Store giftcards/ TPass rewards, etc.)
Why it’s a great product
A lot of boba shops are already having their own app/ pick up service app/ own website to place order and why TPass?
You got to admit that some ordering website is not user-friendly at all… Not only that you have to find your way to navigate every individual online ordering website, create an account for them, manually input your credit card info every time, zoom in and out to make sure you fill in everything. Phew! 20 minutes has passed, you just successfully placed your orders.
Through our TPass app, we’re simplifying your ordering process. You can place an order in little as 3 steps from pick your items to place your order.
Save Time and Money
Nobody likes waiting in lines, do you? Now you don’t need to. You can save time and money while racking up rewards and special offers. All the boba shops just all in one app.
Order ahead is bringing extra 40% sales to boba shops — It allows boba shops to have more space capacity for existing users who like to order traditionally, it doesn’t scare away with any users who avoid to wait in line.
No Mark Up Fee
Most delivery apps charge a rate of 15% to 30% to the businesses. They more focus on delivery, less focus on pick up. Therefore, businesses need to increase their price on the service platforms.
However, there’s no mark up fee/ service fee in the TPass app. Because we encourage users to pick up in-store. We want to bring more foot traffic to the businesses. The drinks shouldn’t taste water down. You don’t need to order more to meet the minimum delivery threshold. You pay in the TPass app is exactly the same as what you pay in store.
Compare to their competitors, what’s TPass’s selling point?
Like any product, there’s always competitor. There are a variety of options, with many apps offering pickup service. What makes TPass different from other apps? I will group our competitors into 3categories.
Delivery Service Apps
Apps like Doordash, Grubhub, UberEats, Postemates, Hungry Panda, Fantuan, etc. They’re more focusing on delivery rather than pick up. No built-in rewards' system. High commission and extra service fees.
Pick-Up Service Apps
Apps like Snackpass and Ritual — Snackpass focuses on college students and university campuses. Ritual focuses on users who work in the financial district in the major cities. While both have built-in rewards system like TPass, TPass partners with boba shops in everywhere with larger user market. You’ll use TPass as long as you drink boba!
Apps like Fivestars and Loyalti — Fivestars have extensive services, but it comes with higher subscription price, up to $300/ month. Loyalti is a much affordable option, but what they can offer is also limited. TPass basic loyalty program is free to all boba shops, and it gets most of the job done. TPass premium loyalty program is $50/ month, and it provides all the services that local boba shops’ owners need.